Gonzalo Espinoza Senior Loan Officer at CrossCountry Mortgage
We’ll help you answer that question and find the perfect home loan or refinancing option for you.
A variety of programs, rates and terms are available, and each factors into making the best mortgage decision. Selecting the right mortgage product requires the knowledge and experience of a licensed loan officer from CrossCountry Mortgage. Our team is ready to help you identify and obtain the financing solution that’s best for you.
It’s Not Just the Key to Your Home — It’s the Key to Your Future
Along with buying a car, investing, and saving for retirement, buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll make. Homeownership can provide many great benefits.
- Appreciation. A home is a long-term investment. Many homes increase in value as the debt attached to them decreases, and many types of improvements may add to the total value.
- Ownership. By purchasing a home, you’re investing in an asset over time — an asset you have a stake in. When your loan is paid off, you’ll own your home and will have built equity in it.
- Equity. When you build equity, you’ll also have an option to borrow against it to gain access to funds through refinancing or a home equity line of credit. This may give you added flexibility if you’re looking to consolidate debt, make home improvements, pay for college tuition, or supplement your retirement income.
- Stability. Rent costs can change dramatically, but with a fixed rate mortgage, you’ll know what your payments will be throughout the life of the loan. This keeps payments consistent and stable.
- Deductions. Mortgage interest and property taxes are usually tax deductible. Other aspects like points and application and appraisal fees may also be deductible. Consult a tax advisor for further information.
Refinancing your home may not be your favorite thing on your “to-do” list to tackle, but the fact is that it may be the most impactful. Refinancing to a more favorable term or lower interest rate can save significant amounts of money over the life of your loan. Or, changing your financing can free up the cash you may need in pressing situations, like renovations, college tuition or unplanned home repairs.
We’re here to make the process less intimidating and more understandable. Even if you’ve been through the mortgage process before, you may not be aware of all of the specialized mortgage products and options that can be tailored to help you to either save money or gain access to funds at lower interest rates than the average credit card. At CrossCountry Mortgage we can help cross this daunting task off your “to-do” list.