Advanced Spineworks at Bonita Chiropractic
Where do you go for expert pain relief & rehabilitation when all else fails?
When you are injured or in pain, there’s nothing you want more than relief. You also want to return to work, sports and your activities of daily living as quickly as possible to enjoy your life. That’s why you need the rehabilitation expertise of Advanced Spineworks. Our multidisciplinary approach using chiropractic and physical rehabilitation makes us your one-stop source for effective pain relief, rehabilitation and results. As our patient, you can expect:
- A rapid return to normal activities
- Custom exercise routines for faster pain relief and recovery
- Restoration of flexibility & strength
- Improved fitness levels
- A conservative approach to many musculoskeletal conditions
- The ability to prevent future episodes
- Education about injury prevention
- An outside referral to a caring network of doctor's if needed
Since 2001, we have delivered physical therapy, chiropractic and manual therapy to patients. Dr. Bryan Hunte will support you in your recovery. Whether you are dealing with back pain, neck pain, headache or a sports injury, we are here to help you every step of the way. Choosing the multidisciplinary approach with the combination of chiropractic and physical rehabilitation through technology that can achieve unparalleled results.
If you’re looking for exceptional pain relief and rehabilitation in the Bonita Springs area call our office at 239-221-6200. We also serve the communities from Fort Myers to Naples and Marco Island.
16517 Vanderbilt Dr. Suite 3
Bonita Springs, FL 34134 US