Naples, Florida, USA Fort Myers, Florida, USA Marco Island, Florida, USA Ave Maria, Florida, USA Cape Coral, Florida, USA Bonita Springs / Estero, Florida, USA
What is the BioSweep difference?
- Lessen tear out: reduce the amount of demolition and tear out necessary when faced with bad odors.
- Reduces surface cleaning for deodorization: there is a reduced need for multiple cleanings of surfaces, especially fire related cleanings.
- Eliminates the need for encapsulation & sealants: reduce the amount of sealants used on surfaces to block odor. Most sealants fail over time and odor returns.
- Restores most contents onsite: there is reduced need of taking items offsite to be cleaned, which sometimes results in breakage, excessive time away from valuables and lost goods.
- Extremely fast treatment times: most residential treatments can happen in 24 hours or less. Commercial losses might take longer depending on cubic footage.
- Significantly reduces ALE & BI: for insurance losses the insurance company pays less for living expenses because customers can come back in their home much sooner.
- Removes odor permanently – GUARANTEED!: we are so confident in our ability to remove your odors, we guarantee it!
- Affordable: We work with many budgets to meet the needs of our customers. The biggest savings is what Biosweep stops a homeowner, property manager, or commercial client from having to do: less tear out, no double and triple coats of paint, and no loss of contents that are otherwise intact. Give us a call today to let us show you which solution fits your budget and how we can save you time and money.
- We provide low-cost Air Quality Tests before and after treating your property, so you can see proof of the difference that BioSweep makes. (Air Quality tests provided by Blue Line Environmental Services)
- We partner with select, highly-reputable, restoration and remediation companies to offer you the best results after a fire, flood, mold or trauma occurrence. Our reputation depends on your satisfaction.