Sharon Levesque – MVP Realty
- Home /
- Sharon Levesque – MVP Realty
Sharon has always been an active member of her community both in Massachusetts and Florida. No matter where she calls home, it’s about building relationships. Now, Sharon is so excited to be turning that community focus toward real estate. With a passion for service, Sharon is ready to help with your home buying and selling needs. As a proud member of the MVP Realty family, Sharon carries the values of hard work, integrity, and outstanding client service into everything she does. When Sharon was almost done raising and homeschooling her three children she returned to college as an adult learner. She graduated with honors with a Liberal Arts focus from State College of Florida all while working full-time as a Director of Religious Education at her church. Passionate about creating relationships and helping others, Sharon began a career change when she moved to Ave Maria, Florida, and has continued to leverage her know-how and experience in her previous work situations to exceed her clients’ expectations.
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2019
- Naples Area Board of REALTORS® Member
- Royal Palm Coast Board of REALTORS® Past Member
- National Association of REALTORS® Member
- MVP Realty® Associate Team Member
- Recipient of “Rising Star Award” Presented by Derek Carlson, MVP Realty®
- MVP Advantage Class Graduate
- Real Estate Forum Planner/Presenter for Sellers Forum
- Real Estate Forum Planner/Presenter for First Time Home Buyers Forum
What can Sharon help her real estate customers with? Buying or selling a home, new construction buyer representation, rentals (short-term and annual), home valuation and so much more.